Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year

Dear readers,

I wish you a wonderfully happy new year. May this year bring you all that your heart desires, all that you need, things that you know you need and those that you don't yet know. May you be cured of all illnesses, bodily or otherwise, and may you be happy, healthy and content with yourself, your life, and everything that means something to you.

I started working near the end of November, which is why I'm not here as often as I want to be. The last post is a poem that I think captures my life these days. Just wanted to put this out there, so that whenever you're praying and for some reason you think about me, just ask God to give me wisdom.

Take care.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

U too TAKE CARE

Ambareen said...

:)

How's your job search going?

Anonymous said...

Still UNEMPLOYED !!

I've almost given up ... Now i'm trying to establish my own business. Getting involved in trading...

Are you working full time or still volunteering ?

Anonymous said...

Hey .. How are you?

i have started my own blog .. I hope you'd like it ...

here's the link

http://subh-e-firaaq.blogspot.com/

Ambareen said...

Full time.