Monday, October 11, 2010

Dropping By

Hey guys,

I was just gonna post the entry for today, but I felt I owed you guys an explanation for the long leave. I'm perfectly fine, and thankfully so is my laptop. I was just not into the groove of things lately.

Fall is usually hard on me, and so is early winter...I think this is a very depressing time of the year. And then since my mom's death anniversary is coming up too, I'm just not my usual self. From the 16th of Ramadan (since that's the lunar date of her death) till the 11th of November (the Gregorian date), I relive her death and the days leading up to it again and again, whether I want to or not.

Anyway, I'll try my best to get back to being regular here. I hope you continue to give my collection a read.

Take care,
A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting (i was getting a little impatient & worried)

Meri Dua ha k Allah aap k dil ko itminaan bakhshay aur aap ki walida ki Maghfirat karay!!

Keep smiling coz i know ur mother would've wanted you to wear that beautiful smile all the time!!