Sunday, July 25, 2010

News Update

Hello good people with impeccable taste in Urdu poetry!

Hope you're all doing great. I just wanted to inform you that I'm leaving for London today. So I won't be able to post new stuff until I come back, which will be the 12th of August. 

Ab aap sab se vaapsi per mulaqaat ho gee. Tab tak aap Rida Sahiba aur Raheem Shahzad Sahab ki collections se lutf andoz hon.

Since I won't be here to wish you at the appropriate time, I'll wish you early for a blessed Ramadan. I hope we can gain maximum benefits from this holy month. Kahin parha tha keh jab insaan se namaaz qaza ho jaati hai to vo sochta hai keh mujhay vaqt nahin mil saka, is liye qaza ho gayee. Per agar ghaur karain, aisi kaunsi khata ho gayee keh us parvardigaar ne us insaan ko apnay aagay khara karna pasand nahin farmaaya? 

Ab hamain mauqa mila hai keh ziyada se ziyada ibaadat kar ke apnay liye kuch bhalayee kar lain. Khuda hum sab ko naik taufeeq aur hidayat ata farmaaye, Ameen.

So take care and keep me in your prayers. 

~ A

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe Journey .. Enjoy ..!!

N Ramadan Mubarik in Advance ..!!

Murtaza said...

Hey! just stumbled upon your blog while googling for a translation! very interesting and expansive! think i might try to give it all a read! =]
- Murtaza

Ambareen said...

@ Abid: Thanks a lot :)
@ Murtaza: I hope to hear from you soon. Hope you like your visits here.